1. By opening a trading account under this 30% Credit Bonus program, the Client acknowledges that he has read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as to the Company Trading Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotional period for this 30% SSFX Deposit Bonus Offer shall run from November 11th 2017, onwards.
3. The Company has the right to amend, alter or terminate this Bonus Promotion at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse the offering of the 30% Credit Bonus at its sole discretion without the need to provide justification. The Company will not be liable for any stop outs or any other consequences that result out of a Bonus cancellation and/or Removal.
5. If the Company suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion, or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, then the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that Client the 30% Credit Bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that Client, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that Client’s access to the service and/or block that Client’s Account.
6. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms will be resolved by the Company Management in a fair manner.
7. SSFX Deposit Bonus only applies on new deposits of at least 100 USD (or any other currency equivalent).
8. The 30% Credit bonus offer only applies to Nano and Standard account types.
9. Once a client completes the volume requirement, they will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the bonus to be released.
10. After the volume requirements are met, the client has three (3) months in order to claim the bonus to be released. Failure to do so within the aforementioned timeframe will invalidate the client’s right to claim the bonus.
11. The maximum amount that can be active in this bonus promotion is 900 USD per trading account. If a Client has multiple trading accounts, then the sum of the active bonus awarded for ALL of the Client’s trading accounts cannot exceed 900 USD.
12. Participation in the 30% Credit Bonus is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under the legal age in their country of residence (“minors”).
13. Please note that you cannot switch between bonus programs. A Client can request a change of bonus scheme to No Bonus only via email to email@example.com. In such a case all active bonuses will be removed and no bonus will be awarded on further Deposits.
14. To withdraw the bonus from your account you need to make transactions (number of lots) in the amount of: <Bonus Sum> /2 = <Number of Lots>
EXAMPLE: You receive a $200 bonus. To withdraw the received bonus, you need to make
a transaction $200 / 2 = 100 lots (only closed deals are taken into account).
ATTENTION: For trading on Indices, U.S. Shares, Gold and Oil transactions, 1 lot traded counts as 0.1 lot towards completing the bonus volume requirements. For U.K. shares 1 lot traded counts as 1/1000 lot towards completing the bonus volume requirements. Only trades that have a 3 pip (5 decimal points is 30) difference between open and close price are counted towards the Volume Requirements.
15. When a Client makes a withdrawal from their account, they will be subject to a proportionate removal of the bonus amount awarded. The formula used by the system regarding Bonus Removals following a withdrawal request is: WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT X 1 (30%). For example: If a Client withdraws 100 USD from their account, 100 USD will be deducted automatically from the 30% bonus amount that had been previously claimed and awarded.
16. Unless all requirements of the program are met, you can withdraw more than your original deposit plus profits (or minus losses) at any time. Once the original deposit is removed or lost, the bonus will be removed. If a part of the original deposit is withdrawn the bonus will be removed on a pro-rata basis, therefore there will be a partial bonus removal. Each withdrawal is subject of bonus removal as per calculation in point 15.
17. Furthermore, if the volume requirements are not completed then the 30% Credit Bonus can only be used for credit purposes for covering margin. Deposit Bonus offer expires 45 days after making each corresponding deposit.
18. If volume requirements are not met and the equity of the account goes below the bonus amount then the bonus is removed automatically by the system. In other words, if the Cash Equity (Equity – Credit Bonus) becomes zero or less, all previously awarded Credit Bonuses will be cancelled and withdrawn from the respective Client’s. account. In these circumstances the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by StopOut.
19. Internal funds transferred between trading Accounts within the Company are considered as withdrawals, therefore Bonus removal will be applied if the amount being transferred out from the 30% Credit Bonus account is from the original balance that was awarded a respective bonus.
20. Credit Bonuses cannot be transferred between, or from Eligible Clients’ trading accounts within the Company.